News and Events
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, Waterotor is fully patented World-wide, over 80 countries have issued patents – with extensively added patents each year, pending advances plus providing patent fencing. Waterotor patents are jumbo patents with a very high degree of Global protection.
The 1,000 watt Waterotor will be demonstrated soon in a number of global locations to select groups of Governments and strategic interested companies.
Our initial target markets for Waterotor are the following:
- The 1 billion people today that do not have electricity and will never be connected to the grid
- The 800 million people that have electricity but it is very expensive (i.e. running off of a diesel generator for a few hours a day at around costs of $0.50 to $1.00/kW-hour).
- Off grid living where electricity grid connections are not available or affordable
- Disaster relief situations like Puerto Rico
- Military & Naval applications
- Oil and Gas Platform Maintenance
- Eventually Primary electricity production for major grids -from ocean currents (Gulf Stream, etc.)